You can currently submit papers in the following open calls:
- We are always looking for regular research/position/survey papers
- Special Issue. Distributed Ledgers: Making Data Science More Open, Transparent, and Accountable
Special Issue Proposals
Data Science welcomes suggestions for special issues, to be sent to the editors-in-chief.
Please include the following information:
- Topic of the special issue
- Names of all guest editors
- A tentative list of reviewers or Guest Editorial Board members
- A short description of the topic
- Why the topic is currently of interest
- Suggested timeline
- Credentials of the guest editors regarding their research impact and their community standing with respect to the topic
- Optionally, any supplementary information
Please note that reviewing for special issues must be handled with this management system and follow the same review process as for all other papers submitted to the journal.